DD (DOUBLE DENIM, THAT IS)

Hi Knuckles!

I've been inspired by all this denim on denim lately, so I threw my hair up into an easy, messy sock bun, put on my beloved Carrera shades and rocked the Double D.



(I love this photo, not because it's anything special but because you can see my patient photographer's legs in my bracelet... those are Mr. Brass Knuckles's jeans and Converse sneakers!)

(Sunglasses, Carerra; vest, shirt, and pants, all H&M but each purchased years apart; shoes, Gucci; bag, Elliott Lucca; earrings, Claire's; pearl necklaces, Target; bracelets, Alex+Ani, Pandora, Target, vintage; belt, H&M; watch, Casio)

I've had this denim vest for years.  It was styled on a mannequin at H&M with a black French maid-style flippy skirt and it was so cute, I bought the entire outfit.  I wore that outfit all the time until the black skirt became a little too age-inappropriate (though when has that ever stopped me, buahah!).

I got the shoes at Madison on Melrose during one of the first trips I ever took with Mr. Brass Knuckles.  We went to Disneyland and shared a turkey leg and enjoyed the Hall of Presidents.  I'm pretty sure his enthusiasm for animatronic leaders of the free world, past and present, sealed the deal for me!

Have a great weekend, Knuckles!

No comments

Thanks for your comment! I love your feedback!