DIY FLORAL CROWN, AND I DIDN'T EVEN NEED A GLUE GUN

This weekend Mr. Brass Knuckles and I celebrated our friend's birthday downtown.  I have been totally inspired by floral crowns:
(Lana Del Rey, Bona Drag Ceremonial Collection lookbook; take a second to peruse, it is gorgeous)

so I decided to cobble one together at the last minute to complement my outfit and celebrate the freakishly warm and windy weather:
(Wink wink!)


(Blouse, H&M; tank top, Target; pants, American Apparel; belt, Banana Republic; jewelry, Asos, Target, vintage gold cuff; clutch, Elliott Lucca; shoes, 9 West)
  
 Luckily, I have a huge stash of flower hairpins already, so I just put on a skinny plastic headband and clipped on some purple and black flowers (if you want something more permanent, you'll need a wider headband, some fake flowers, and a hot glue gun.  Cut the flower stems, leaving about 3/4".  Glue the stems onto the headband and voila).

Have a great week, Knuckles!

1 comment

Thanks for your comment! I love your feedback!