HAPPY SPRING BREAK! BRIGHTENING UP THE SEASON

Good morning Knuckles!

Despite what the thermometer says, it's Spring!  I've been on such a black and white streak lately that I feel like I need some bright colors to liven up my wardrobe.




(Sunnies, Target; jacket, F21; blouse, new, Aqua; jeans; Chip and Pepper; shoes, 9West; bag, Elliott Lucca; bracelets, Alex+Ani, H&M; necklaces, PersonalizedBoutique.com, MyNameNecklace.com)

Luckily I have the day off tomorrow for Spring Break (unfortunately when you're a working mother you don't get hedonistic spring breaks anymore; you have to squeeze in hedonism where you can, and normally hedonism consists of sitting around in your pajamas, drinking martinis and online shopping).  I'm meeting my work crush for shopping, dinner, and drinks so maybe I will find some color --  in my cheeks, if nothing else!

Have a happy and wonderful weekend Knuckles!

2 comments

  1. Omg your jacket and shoes are amazing!!! Great outfit! :*

    http://visiononfashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your top! Found you via aloha bloghop and i'm your newest follower :)
    I hope you have a time to come visit my blog as well!

    xx
    Grace

    http://www.graceofbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I love your feedback!