I WOULD LIKE TO EXTEND TO YOU, AN INVITATION TO THE PRINCESS PARTY

Happy Monday, Knuckles!

On Saturday morning when I woke up CoStar handed me a lovely hand-written invitation to a Princess Ball, complete with harp music and red velvet cake, "after naptime."  She was very excited about it!

So to surprise her I made a hasty trip to WAGS during naptime and bought some decorations and snacks (including red velvet cake, which you can buy at Walgreens apparently).  I had Mr. Brass Knuckles turn on some spa-type harp music on Pandora and we dressed up her little play area:

(Princess decorations and snacks.  Streamers, tape, and cupcakes from Walgreens are about as crafty as I get).

When she came downstairs she was dressed in full princess regalia and was completely surprised and delighted by the festivities.  There was dancing.  There was singing.  Sir Footie Pajamas appreciated the serendipitous cupcake windfall.   

Later that day one of them passed on a bug that turned into a nasty sinus infection.  This morning before heading off to work I almost took NyQuil instead of DayQuil.  NYQUIL.  Can you imagine?

Hope you had a great weekend, Knuckles!

2 comments

  1. love this! my girls would love this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your girls are so cute! I'm sure they are budding fashionistas too :)

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! I love your feedback!