I WAS GOING FOR ROMANTIC, AND ENDED UP SEE-THROUGH

Good morning Knuckles!

No full-lengths today because the dress below was see-through and Mr. Brass Knuckles was like Woaw that dress is completely see-through and I was like Ahh you'll never see it in the photos and then I saw the photos and was like Oh I guess it was completely see-through.


(The demurely crossed arms/bag are what's keeping this photo safe for work).  
(Not to imply I'm not wearing underwear.  I am definitely wearing underwear.  I have something like 21 pairs of the exact same underwear in 2 colors, black and nude, and let's just say they are very comfortable and very full-coverage).
(So in fact even without the bag it's probably safe for work but it would be mortifying for me).
(Next time I gotta get a slip up in hurr).

(Sunnies, Chanel; top, Akira; dress, Betsey Johnson; shoes, Sam Edelman; purse, Elliott Lucca; bracelets, Alex+Ani, F21, Asos, Target).

Okay, so the response to Shopping My Closet for free was a little insanely overwhelming.  To those of you who e-mailed, commented, etc. thank you for your interest!  Hopefully I was able to get back to everyone.  I will post a few more things this week so please keep checking back.

Have a great week, Knuckles!

4 comments

  1. I love the print on your dress!


    http://visiononfashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hate when a sheer dress ends up really see-through! Gorgeous outfit anyway :-)

    Win two Angelica nail polishes of your choice in my international giveaway xo

    http://bigmegowski.blogspot.ie/2013/05/angelica-nail-polish-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. new follower from aloha friday!

    www.violetlulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brass Knuckles,

    I love your shoes :)

    I would like to invite you to share your favorite projects/crafts/fashion/photography/humor/personal advice/blog tips and tricks at Pin It Monday Hop, It's a Pinterest Party (Link). Where you pin and get pinned. We'd love to have you. If you get the chance, please come over and party with us. I hope to see you there.

    Judy
    Pursuit of Functional Home

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I love your feedback!