MILWAUKEE DATE NIGHT

Good morning Knuckles!

I apologize for the seriously long absence.  I recently started a new job (same company, different brand) and I've been spending a lot of time getting up to speed.

BUT!  Mr. Brass Knuckles and I took a well-needed mini-vacation this weekend.  We drove up to surprisingly scenic and adorable Milwaukee, WI for 36 hours of date action.  It was our first evening alone together in over three years.  We left on Friday morning and by brunch on Saturday, I had the same lovesick butterflies in my stomach that I had at our first brunch (I was also considerably less hung-over this time).

On the way back home, we stopped at the outlets where I picked up this gorgeous silk printed BCBG blouse and fun Aldo boots:



(Sunnies, Target; top, BCBG; skirt, H&M; boots, Aldo; bag, Elliott Lucca; bracelets, Alex+Ani; necklaces, MyNameNecklace,com and PersonalizedBoutique.com)

I love these new boots!  They are super comfortable, and they remind me of Jeffrey Campbell Lita's but less crazy.  

Also, I jazzed up this look with blue hair chalk, which you can barely see in the photos but adds a touch of temporary fun.  I bought the chalk at the big Walgreens on the Las Vegas strip and even though it's really messy, I love it because it reminds me of a time when I used to have blue hair (more on that in a different post). 

Have a great week, Knuckles!

1 comment

Thanks for your comment! I love your feedback!