YOU KNOW I LOVE ME SOME IKRAM AND TARGET

If you've been reading this blog at all you know that I'm a big fan of Target:
I'm also a big fan of Ikram, the gorgeous boutique in Chicago run by Ikram Goldman, Michelle Obama's sometime stylist.  While I'll probably never buy anything there, it's a very inspiring place.

So it goes without saying, I love these Ikram-styled Target outfits on Target Style's tumblr:



(all photos, TargetStyle.tumblr.com)

The lesson here is layers, people.  And hats or jaunty little top buns that look like hats.

Cheers, little Knuckles!


1 comment

  1. I love Target clothes! I'm also still trying to figure out how to do the high ballerina bun without it looking completely weird. I need to figure out how to get my growing-out bangs to stay up there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I love your feedback!