A BIRD, A PLANE... ACTUALLY A CAPE AND A WATER BOTTLE FILLED WITH BEER

Happy Monday, Knuckles!

This weekend we had cape weather.


Actually, it was so windy that most my photos came out like this:


So when it came time to actually leave, I threw my hair into a bun. 


(Sunnies, Chanel; cape, Topshop; shirt, J.Crew; bow tie, Asos; jeans, Chip and Pepper; shoes, Aldo; jewelry, Alex+Ani, Asos, Target).

The cape is from the Oxford Circus Topshop, my favorite retail environment in the world.  I bought it on an overseas shopping trip a few years ago and though it's a bit awkward I absolutely love it.  It's also a gentle reminder of why I don't really need to buy clothes.  As my b-school friend Matt once said, if you have a chartreuse wool cape you have everything.

The Super Mario Brothers water bottle was from my niece's birthday party goodie bag and came in very handy for Mommy and Daddy's "special" drink (PBR).  

Have a great week, Knuckles!

No comments

Thanks for your comment! I love your feedback!