DATE NIGHT SELFIES, PLUS SELFIES ON MARS

Good morning Knuckles!

This weekend Mr. Brass Knuckles and I went on a much-needed tapas-and-a-movie date night.

(Hat, American Apparel; sweater, H&M from the men's department, I bought this for Mr. Brass Knuckles for his birthday last year but he wasn't really into it.  I forgot to return it, and found it last week in our coat closet and it's now my new favorite sweater; blouse and necklace, F21; pleather leggings, Silence+Noise; bag; Oryany; boots, Gil Torres)

Here's a random selfie from the movie theater:


And here is the extraordinary Curiosity Mars rover selfie released by NASA last week:
(Photo NASA.  Seriously, this is Mars you guys.  Unbelievable).

Have a great week, Knuckles!  Kick some ass!

2 comments

  1. Really like your outfit here. You are such a hip mom! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks Fizz! I'm definitely not as hip as you, but I try!!

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! I love your feedback!