Happy Monday Knuckles! I hope you had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!
This year I am very happy to be part of a Holiday Gift Guide exchange featuring 4 other amazing bloggers. Every day I'll post a different blogger's gift guide, and end the week with my own.
Today's gift guide comes from Kristin of The Fresh Equation. Here's a little info about Kristin:
Kristin Brady has worked in the fashion industry since moving to New York City after college. She recently embarked on a new career as a Holistic Health + Lifestyle Coach and she is also a certified NLP Practitioner. Kristin is the founder of www.thefreshequation.com and she believes living healthy should be a fun and tasty experience. She helps others create lives full of health, happiness, passion and good food through teleseminars, workshops and 1-on-1 coaching. Kristin currently lives in New York City and spends her free time drinking green juice, cooking, running and playing golf with her husband.
1. PENDLETON MERINO WOOL THROW, $118: Available in super soft merino wool, this throw from Pendleton comes in classic tartans and plaids. Many of the products produced by the Oregon based family-owned Pendleton company are made in the USA, including this throw.
2. LEATHER TOTE, $285: I believe it's the little things that make an outfit… like a great scarf, sunglasses, a hat or a fabulous bag. This simple, chic leather tote from Rib + Hull is a great investment as it will complete any outfit and will only get better with age.
3. VITAMIX 5200, $449: If you have the money, you have to invest in a Vitamix. In seconds, you can make soups, sauces, dips and (MY FAVORITE) green smoothies.
4. SADDLE LEATHER DRINK COASTERS, $29 for a set of 6: Coasters are a necessity but this monogrammed leather set manages to also be sophisticated. Plus, personalization ups the ante on gift giving. It shows the receiver you picked the gift out just for them!
5. CRAZY SEXY DIET, $11.48: If you aren’t familiar with Kris Carr or haven’t read any of her work, you must start now! After a cancer diagnosis, Kris, a self-proclaimed party girl, turned her life around. She is now a cancer survivor, author, blogger, wellness warrior and inspiration for all seeking to live a healthy life full of peace, love and veggies. Kris’s book, Crazy Sexy Diet, is a must read introduction to the basics of health + wellness and one that I recommend to all of my clients.
6. MARA HOFFMAN INTARSIA SWEATER, $473: You can never have too many cozy sweaters to get you through the winter. I am loving the bright colors in this one from Mara Hoffman.
7. GOLD SEQUIN IPHONE 5 CASE, $46.50: This gold sequin phone case will brighten up even the dullest of conversations.
8. 10-PIECE GLASS BOWL SET, $39.95: I use these bowls ALL the time... for prep, for leftovers and for serving. They are made of tempered glass so they can be used for hot or cold foods and are dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe. For those of you that don't have a lot of storage space, or should I say especially for those of you that don't have a lot of storage space, these are great because they nest inside of each other so you only need a space big enough to fit the largest bowl. I don't know what I ever did without them!
9. MICHAEL BUBLE CHRISTMAS, $11.39: I’m a sucker for Christmas music. Michael Buble’s holiday album is full of classic Christmas songs and is the perfect soundtrack for any festive holiday party!
10. NEW YORK CITY SUBWAY SIGN ART, $99: As my husband and I contemplate buying a house in the suburbs, I can guarantee you that this New York City Subway Sign will be framed and hanging in our new home to remind us of the many amazing years we spent in the city. Sigh…
Hope you feel inspired, Knuckles! Happy shopping!