A WEEK OF GIFT GUIDES: UNDECLARED PANACHE

Good morning Knuckles!

Today's gift guide comes from my dear friend Lauren of Undeclared Panache.  Lauren is a New-York-City newlywed.  She has worked in the fashion industry for seven years, is a handbag designer by day and started Undeclared Panache in 2008 to channel her inspirations for other facets of a fabulously styled life.

Lauren's blog is one of the few that I read every day, and it is endlessly inspiring!


Lauren's comments:

1. Gold Clip Lamp ($49) - Never can have too many adorable little project lamps and I love that this one adds a little extra pop of gold.
2. Leopard Driving Gloves ($138) - Ever since I got a Vespa, I have become more of a glove enthusiast.  These leopard gloves are so chic.  
3. Valentino Rockstud Tote ($2195) - It's tough to justify a big handbag purchase, but the Valentino Rockstud tote bag is a classic I could eventually pass down to my daughter. 
4. Lg Square Glass Shadow Box ($34) - I love these personalized glass display boxes.  Could store jewelry or treasures on your nightstand or desk.  
5. Living Etc. ($80.50) - The British magazine, Living Etc.magazine has been a favorite of mine for a while.  I am always so inspired by the bright colors and quirky European style.  I hope Santa can deliver it to me once a month.  
6. Statue of Liberty Sweater ($39) - Always attracted to a kitschy itarsia sweater, I can't resist one with the Statue of Liberty from Uniqlo.
7. Leather iPad Envelope ($79) - I'm late to the i-pad party, but I'd love to come in, even if it's just for the amazing accessories, like this monogramed leather folio.  
8. Cheers Letterpress Coasters ($26) - Crazy about these "cheers" letterpress coasters.  They would look so cute with my new china. 
9. Brush Set ($60) - At least one gift is out of practicality.  I am desperate for a new set of make-up brushes.
10. Black Watch ($35) - A sleek, minimal watch would look great next to a stack of bangles.

Stay tuned for my own gift guide tomorrow!

No comments

Thanks for your comment! I love your feedback!