DEAR LEADER

Hi Knuckles!

It's "Superfluous Sunglasses Day" here on The Covert Boutique (it was highly overcast):






(Sunnies, YSL; scarf, a gift; jacket, F21; skirt, Topshop; tights, Hue; belt, H&M; boots, Miss Sixty; purse, Elliott Lucca; bracelets, Asos, H&M)

I rarely wear this coat because it's not very warm, but it's incredibly special to me.  It was a gift from my mother when I was pregnant with CoStar.  At the time I lived in New York and she was in Chicago, so we hadn't been shopping together in years.  That fall, however, I went home for a visit and we went to the mall.  My body was just starting to change and I think this really touched my mother, and she generously bought me a bunch of new things to accommodate my growing belly.

The scarf was a bridesmaid gift from my dear friend and bandmate, K.  Her wedding colors were eggplant and chartreuse and we wore these shawls over deep purple dresses.

I gotta say, I'm kinda loving the photo of me smiling.  It isn't the best of the bunch, but I included it because even though I've worn these YSL sunnies about a million times for some reason this shot reminds me of Kim Jong Il (or maybe Margaret Cho?)

(Margaret Cho on 30 Rock)

Have a great weekend, Knuckles!

No comments

Thanks for your comment! I love your feedback!