A PATENT LEATHER SKIRT?! BUT HOWEVER DID YOU KNOW?!

Good morning, Knuckles!

If you'll recall, I had a lustful moment a few months back over a patent leather skirt on Asos, but talked myself out of buying it.  Well, a certain work crush got this skirt for me for the holidays!  When the box arrived, needless to say I TORE IT OPEN LIKE A RABID ANIMAL.  Just look at this skirt, it is totally amazing ARGHEAHABLAHEAAGGRAHAHH!!




(Heart-shaped sunnies, Times Square; sweater, Ralph Lauren; skirt, Asos; shoes, Fendi, bought these on my honeymoon; watch, Casio; bracelets, Banana Republic, Alex+Ani; pearl necklaces, Target.  Sorry for those nasty dry legs!  This is when my inner voice says "Moisturize, girl!")

I had to hem it about 6 inches but it didn't require any actual sewing, so it was the easiest hem ever.  Oh and by the way, don't ever wear your coveted red velvet shoes in the mud, you will pretty much destroy them argheahablahraaggrahahh.

Aaaah.

You complete me, black patent leather skirt.

Have a great weekend, Knuckles!


1 comment

Thanks for your comment! I love your feedback!