A SUMMER SPENT BY THE SEA

Good morning Knuckles!

I never thought I could pull off pink lipstick but I am kind-of loving this new shade:



(Sunnies, YSL; leather jacket, Vince; necklace and shirt, J.Crew; skirt, H&M; tights, Wolford; earrings, Judith Ripka; purse, Elliott Lucca; shoes, Sam Edelman).

Several items in this outfit are NEW, thanks to generous sister-in-laws!  The blouse, necklace, and skirt were holiday gifts, and I paired them with something old.  I got the Vince leather jacket sometime in 2009 and wore it all that summer.  I was living on the beach in L.A. for an internship, and it was the perfect jacket for warm summer evenings over light dresses and shorts.  The sleeve has a small hole; some co-workers and I were in San Diego for Comic-Con and a careless hotel valet shut the trunk door on the jacket.  My boss asked me if I was mad but I was oddly zen about it.  In fact, the hole is now a reminder of the good times that week and friends made that summer.

Have a great weekend, Knuckles!

No comments

Thanks for your comment! I love your feedback!