WINTER WHITE MUSHROOM HEAD

Good morning Knuckles!

This weekend I went digging through boxes for winter gear and found this hat!  I bought it at H&M several years ago, and it's one of my favorites:


(Doesn't it look like I'm swaying back and forth and snapping my fingers?  I wasn't.  One of my 2013 resolutions is to work on my posture.  I've been meaning to take up pilates but every morning the alarm goes off and I think Pilates can start tomorrow).

(Hat and necklace, H&M; sunnies, Carrera; sweater, Ralph Lauren; pants, F21; shoes, Via Spiga)

I love this hat!  Whenever I wear it I feel like an extra in Dr. Zhivago (or Super Mario Bros?):

(Dr. Zhivago)

As much as I love the idea of winter white, I have to say that by the time I came home the bottoms of these pants were splatter-painted with slush.  Instead of nude pumps, white Snowjoggers would've been better!  Also, it is almost 70 degrees in Chicago today and looking at these photos is making my head feel hot.

Alright, enough with this rambling and pointless post.  Have a great week, Knuckles!

No comments

Thanks for your comment! I love your feedback!