FINALLY FEELING SUNNY AGAIN, IN MY MOM JEANS

Good morning Knuckles!

After a long bout with a sinus infection I finally started feeling like myself again, just in time for my little guy's 2nd birthday.


(Sunnies, YSL; coat, Club Monaco; sweater, F21; jeans, Grey Ant; shoes, D&G; necklace, Zara)

Aside from the necklace, this outfit is super old (as you can see from the pills on the sweater, yikes!).  I think I bought the shoes the first time I ever shopped at Century 21 in Battery Park.  I've had these things re-soled and re-heeled multiple times and if I ever become famous they will show up in an US Weekly "Brass Knuckles really loves her D&G shoes!" feature.  BTW this weekend Mr. Brass Knuckles was making fun of my penchant for celebrity gossip and he was like "What are you reading, U.S. Magazine?"

These pants are definitely of man-repelling ilk.  High-waisted pants always remind Mr. Brass Knuckles of Mom Jeans and he can't really see the fashion behind them.  


Okay, I agree these Grey Ant jeans would look better if I were 4 inches taller but whatever, I love these pants.  I'm a Mom, after all!  Now I just need a Carol Brady haircut.

Have a great week, Knuckles!

1 comment

  1. Love everything about this outfit- the jeans, necklace, and jacket! So cute!

    Stephanie xx
    lovestephanierose.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I love your feedback!