SAVED BY THE BELL!

Hello Knuckles! 

Apologies for the extended absence.  Did your heart grow fonder, cuz mine did! :)

Anyhow, last weekend I had a fun, dressy work event.  I love seeing co-workers break free from the tyranny of business casual.  Sometimes the transformations are really dramatic, especially for women.  Nine times out of ten though the men just end up looking like Mr. Belding from Saved By The Bell

I love this silk jumper, but since it's backless and a little too fancy, I paired it with a simple denim shirt:



(See?  Pants!)

(Sunnies, Chanel; shirt, H&M; silk jumper, BCBG; shoes, Style&Co.; purse, Marc by Marc Jacobs; earrings, Kate Spade; bracelets, H&M, Alex+Ani, Asos; necklaces, PersonalizedBoutique.com, MyNameNecklace.com)

Okay you guys on February 27th I finally reached my milestone:  ONE YEAR without spending money on clothes!  I will provide a full retrospective on this experience later but for now please marinate on this feat.  MARINATE. 

Have a great afternoon, Knuckles!

2 comments

  1. The pantlegs on that jumper blew my mind, tbh

    Great outfit, you look great!

    xx

    Carina
    www.thefashionstudent.com
    twitter.com/carinainthecity
    instagram.com/thefashionstudent

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I love your feedback!