Happy Thursday Knuckles! With Valentine's Day just around the corner I've compiled a short collection of items to get you in the gift-giving mood!
For the Men in your life:
1) Team City Red Sox Hoodie, $85: Sports never get old. The Red Sox never get old. NEVER.
2) Star Wars Daily Planner, $9.87-$13.72: Like sports, Star Wars never gets old. Han Solo never gets old. NEVER.
3) A snappy new bowtie, $65: Most of the time your man wears the same zip-up hoodie and jeans for 56 days in a row and then one night he walks out of the room smelling good and looking like Andre 3000 and he's like, Oh what this? and you're like Day-um!
4) Kisses from YOU. Let's face it, men don't care about gifts on Valentine's Day. They want YOU. Make sure your lips are super soft with Lipstick Queen Medieval Lipstick, $20.
For the Women in your life:
5) An amazing studded necklace, for the aging punk rocker in you. This one by Joomi Lin, $162, is edgy but still looks like real jewelry.
6) A new pair of white heels. I love the straps on these Michael Kors beauties, $275.
7) On February 10th, go to your nearest Target at 5am and wait in line. Then when the store is about to open, call your lady and tell her to drive over. Trust me, this is a really good idea, and it's free.
8) A varsity letterman jacket, $80. This gift is extra special if you sew on your old football numbers (numbers available at any JoAnn's Fabrics or Michael's).
9) Kisses from YOU. Let's face it, we love gifts on Valentine's Day, but mostly we want to feel loved and appreciated. So do 20 push-ups then throw on your softest grey Hanes t-shirt and give your lady a smooch... if she really likes you, it's the best Valentine's Day around.
Have a great weekend, Knuckles!