Good morning Knuckles!
This week's events have been crazy. Crazy! At breakfast CoStar asked why anyone would hate our country and want to hurt others and I had no straight answer. All I could do is remind her that a few "unhappy" individuals should not make us forget that most people are decent and kind.
Anyhow, a couple of Fridays ago my friend Keesa stopped by my desk and said all Fridays should be Fabulous. Indeed, they should! Fabulous like these lucite heels:
I know lucite heels have generally been reserved for stripper shoes, but this season they've been combined with neutrals and they look so fresh and summery. Here are my selections:
1) Donald Pliner, $298: I love the juxtaposition of cork and lucite/natural and plastic
2) Jeffrey Campbell, $133: This architectural heel is a great way to update the captoe pump
3) Christian Louboutin, $1,195: Mixed textures look awesome on this traditional oxford
4) Valentino, $1,295: Be still, my heart. All around gorgeousness
5) Stuart Weitzman, $398; The heel adds some excitement to an otherwise plain nude sandal
6) Vogue, $99; Love the pop of color and the lady-like pump silhouette
7) Shindig, $125; The ankle cuff adds a little edge
I did buy a pair of my own but they haven't arrived yet; if they work I'll show them off later. Please let me know if you're thinking of buying a pair!
Have a wonderful weekend, Knuckles! Tonight I will raise my martini to goodness of human beings.