GIFTS FROM YEARS PAST, AND LOOKING AHEAD TO FACE DONUTS

Good afternoon Knuckles!

The striped top below is another closet find.  It was a gift from my friends D. and L. for my 30th birthday, which I celebrated with a big sit-down dinner party.  There were 21 people in total and Mr. Brass Knuckles and I bought four cases of wine -- two to consume and two to hand out as party favors.  We went through all our bottles as planned; needless to say,everyone had a GREAT time.



(Sunnies, Target; blazer, Zara; shorts, H&M; top, Two Hearts; shoes, Enzo Angiolini; scarf, Hermes; bracelets, Claire's, Alex+Ani).

Not gonna lie, I'm definitely not growing old gracefully (as you can tell by the way I dress, ha ha!).  In fact, most days I live in a blissful state of suspended reality.  That 30th birthday party was the best!  Maybe I will do something similar for my next big birthday milestone.  But because I've not entirely abandoned reality, the next day I will supply my guests with extra strength Icy Hot patches, Pedialyte, and 20-minute chair massages.  LISTEN UP, FRIENDS: IT'S NOT A CELEBRATION UNTIL EVERYONE'S FACE IS PRESSED INTO A FACE DONUT.

Have a great week, Knuckles!

3 comments

  1. Great outfit! Love the pop of colour on the scarf!
    I recently started following your blog and love it :) Maybe you would like to check us out and follow?
    www.ourlondonwardrobe.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason the crop top gives me such a parisian vibe! Especially with the scarf accent! Happy late birthday!


    http://astro-aspirations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! You're right, it does feel like of Parisian!

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! I love your feedback!