GOAL #1: LET MYSELF FLOAT

Soundtrack: Alberto Balsalm, Aphex Twin

Hello everyone!

As promised, my next few posts are about my goals for the remainder of the year.  

#1: LET MYSELF FLOAT

NAMASTE, BETCHES



(Dress, Zara; sunnies, Akira; shoes, Kate Spade; flowers, F21. My husband said I looked like  a cool cult-y patient in a hospital gown).

2016 has been filled with a lot of pragmatism and not a whole lot of creativity. As the cool weather rolls in, I promise to allow myself the luxury of daydreaming about exciting, fun, and confusing things. 

(Today's soundtrack is especially meaningful; it makes me feel buoyant. Ignore the creepy cover).

One of my greatest wishes is for my kids to grow up thinking anything is possible. For this to happen, I realize Mom has to model the belief.

A few tactics to spur more expansive thinking:

Keep up this blog
Use my phone less, particularly before bed
Stay in better contact with friends, because nothing inspires me more than you all (that's the truth!).

So here's to floating above the clouds, getting a bit lost, breathing thin air, having faith in the unknown, looking like a Snapchat filter. 

Xxo

No comments

Thanks for your comment! I love your feedback!