A WARM WINTER... A FEDORA

Hi Knuckles!

While I appreciate the mild weather, I do have my fingers crossed for a white Christmas.  Here I am, perfectly comfortable in a straw fedora and denim jacket.  In December



 (Fedora, Rainbow; sunnies, YSL; scarf, J.Crew; jacket, H&M; jumpsuit, F21; shoes, Asos; bag, Elliott Lucca; watch, Casio; jewelry, Banana Republic, Asos, Alex+Ani).

I bought this sleeveless jumpsuit when I was 7 months pregnant to wear to a dear friend's wedding in Miami.  I didn't want to spend tons of money on a maternity dress and it was wonderfully stretchy and forgiving.  A fascinator and an oversized necklace dressed it up nicely.  

The fedora was an impulse purchase; I was visiting New York and on my way to meet some friends for dinner.  I was wearing a silk green dress and felt like the outfit was missing something, and saw this fedora in the window of the Rainbow store on Avenue A and it was like HUZZAH!  Exactly the perfect thing, once I got over the "Dag I am wearing a fedora" insecurity.

Have a great weekend, Knuckles!  May it be full of smiles, and a martini or two.

No comments

Thanks for your comment! I love your feedback!