BUYING THIS $19 SKIRT MADE ME FEEL LIKE KIM KARDASHIAN AT AN ALL-MALE REVUE

Good morning Knuckles!

When I made my resolution not to buy clothes for a year, I did give myself one exception: spending old giftcards is fair game.  Not that I have a huge stash lying around, but I had a few with random small amounts and it seemed reasonable to be able to use them.  If this is cheating, ah well... <shrugs indifferently>.

I had one for F21 with like $23 on it from a shirt I returned last year, which was the perfect amount for this high-low skirt.




(Jacket, Zara; French Connection dress worn as a shirt; skirt, F21; shoes, River Island; purse, Elliott Lucca; jewelry, F21, Asos, H&M; Twitter-handle name necklace, MyNameNecklace.com)

I have to say, buying the skirt felt simultaneously like a splurge and like I was doing something really naughty.  Perhaps you can teach an old dog new tricks.  Woof woof!

The shoes are from River Island which I purchased in London with my dear friend Jen.  I miss those trips!  We'd spend the day shopping for work, go back to the hotel to drop off our packages, and then go back to the stores to shop for ourselves.  Oh, the excess.... <shrugs indifferently>. 

(Now excuse me while I get myself another cup of coffee to wash away all this meh).

Have a great weekend, Knuckles!

No comments

Thanks for your comment! I love your feedback!