RE-CREATION TUESDAYS: ENGAGED IN DVF, AND AWASH IN MEMORIES

Good morning Knuckles.

Today's post was supposed to be an ode to Diane Von Furstenberg, and how her clothes are inextricably woven into some of my most meaningful memories.  I wore the dress below on the day Mr. Brass Knuckles proposed to me in Battery Park, under cloud cover and before an impending thunder storm.  I wore DVF to my rehearsal dinner and my dearest cousin K's bridal shower.  I've also worn DVF to countless job interviews, cocktail parties, weddings and funerals. 

But after yesterday's events I'm feeling sad.  Seeing this dress and writing this post is flooding me with a million different memories; it's almost too much.





(Sunnies, Target; dress, DVF; shoes, Gucci; purse, The Sak; necklaces, PersonalizedBoutique, MyNameNecklace, Anna Sheffield for Target; bracelets, Asos, F21)

My dear Knuckles, hold on tightly to the people you love!




1 comment

Thanks for your comment! I love your feedback!