FORGET #SHARKWEEK, IT'S #DENIMWEEK

Hello Knuckles!

It's #DenimWeek here at The Covert Boutique!  Normally I wouldn't know what this means because I don't keep an editorial calendar, but on Friday I am doing a denim link-up with some other personal style bloggers so I feel justified in jumping on the Shark Week bandwagon (I should've Photoshopped a Megalodon into today's images).

I love the Imitation of Christ romper below, but it usually only makes one appearance per year (last year).  I imagine it'll see less and less action until CoStar's big enough to wear it and she fishes it out of my closet (or more likely, a black garbage bag in the basement or a hoard pile).  OMG I have just thought of the most amazing concept: I will re-create this entire blog with CoStar in her teen years.  Wouldn't that be the coolest?  If that's not reason to keep reading for the next eight years, I don't know what is.  So I now have an editorial calendar for 2021 but nothing for next week, ha!



(Sunnies, Target; shirt, Staring at Stars; short-alls, Imitation of Christ; shoes, md'e, I think this brand has fallen off the face of the planet; purse, Elliott Lucca; bracelets, F21, Alex+Ani, my mom's vintage gold cuff)

Have a great week, Knuckles!

2 comments

  1. So cute!!!!!
    I love keeping up with your blog :)

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I love your feedback!