THE SWEETEST THING, OR DO I LOOK LIKE A PINHEAD?

Hello Knuckles!

Clothes are funny.  They can either make you feel super confident or super self-conscious.  

I've always loved this sweet little faux fur jacket that my sister-in-law bought me a few years ago, but I rarely wear it because I think it makes my head look small.  THAT IS SO WEIRD.

(Who says fashion bloggers don't smile?  Sunnies, Gucci; jacket, Velvet; dress, H&M; name necklaces, PersonalizedBoutique.com, MyNameNecklace.com; earrings, Juicy Couture; shoes, Charlotte Russe.  Okay, normally I don't buy super cheap shoes because I don't want to insult my hard-working feet but I saw these knock-off Loubs in the window and you know what sometimes style trumps quality.  And they were about $1400 cheaper). 

Anyhow, I've learned that people always scrutinize themselves far more than others do.  Unless your outfit is completely outlandish, people generally don't notice what you're wearing.  Maybe that's why I love blogs like The Sartorialist and People of Walmart; they make you actually take a moment to appreciate all the fashion that is happening around us at every moment.  

So does this make me look like a pinhead or what?  I'm talking to you, KCB!

Have a great weekend, Knuckles!

2 comments

  1. HI there! I'm Hanna. I'm your newest follower!!! Lovely space you have here! I hope you have a great weekend! You can find me in my little corner anytime at
    www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    xoxoxo Hanna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I love your feedback!